Communities can use the Walk Friendly Communities
assessment tool to get familiar with the program and begin preparing their responses. Download the print version of the assessment tool below.
Walk Friendly Communities Assessment Tool (PDF, 1.4 MB)
For questions and comments related to Walk Friendly Communities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
News and Updates
- June. 15, 2013: Applications close
- May 21, 2013: Three new communities earn Walk Friendly designations
- May 1, 2013: Applications open
- Nov. 28, 2012: "Giving Cities Legs: Ideas and Inspirations From Walk Friendly Communities" is now available online.
- Nov. 1, 2012: Applications open
- Sept. 6, 2012: Nine communities earn Walk Friendly designations.
- April 11, 2012: Three new communities earn Walk Friendly designations.
- September 22, 2011: 10 New Walk Friendly Communities Announced